Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Old Mike Ness Pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like to ask Mike Ness a question- my cats break my stuff like it's going out of style. And it's always the good antique stuff too- not the toothbrush holder I got from target- but like a relly nice piece of carnival chalk. Now this man has at least one cat- and KIDS- I would just like to hear him say with a cracked statuette in his hands "Yes- my stuff get's busted too.."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Shelly, your too cool! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 25, 2004 03:42 AM: Message edited by: Erica S ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay- I hope this means alot to you guys- but I located and pulled all the old pics from the old social D page (thanks to Donna for reminding me about page histories!)
    I love you guys enough to upload these to my own page and hot link them here- but not enough to convert them all to jpeg from bitmap- so you may have to reload the page a few times to view. I'll be posting them momentarily. Enjoy.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ness1


    ness2


    ness3


  5. #5
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ness4


    ness5


  6. #6
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ness7


    ness8


  7. #7
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last but not least- Elroy the cat- hope he's still kickin?
    ness9


  8. #8
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey no fair i can't see the pics either [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Click on Sickboys link under the topic I am lookin for some pics.
    Thanks Sickboy for posting the link!
    I was saying Shelly is too cool because #1 she tried (although I couldn't see the pics either) and #2, the way she addressed Mike's collectibles getting busted by the cat and the kids. I got a kick out of it! [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you can't see them, you can also right click on the red x's and go to properties, highlight and copy the link, and paste it in your address bar. That should take you to the pics, if the url is valid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •